Who can advertise on the
Carriage Travel Club web site?
- Any person owning an RV manufactured by Carriage, Inc
- Any person owning a 5th Wheel manufactured by Evergreen/Lifestyle
- Any member of the Carriage Travel Club that owns any RV
.How to submit a
"Rig for Sale" Ad
What to include in your ad
All ads should include both exterior and interior photos that show the floor plan: The room arrangement of the living room, kitchen, and bedroom. Your photos and/or description should show or note:
- Does your floor plan have a split bath where the shower and/or sink is part of the bedroom, or is the bathroom completely private?
- Is there any type of desk?
- Is the frig a 2 door or a 4 door model - typical RV type, or residential?
- Queen or King sized bed?
- Washer/dryer appliances included or just hookups and where are they located (location accommodates stackable, side-by-side or only combo)?
- Wired for or includes a generator and/or inverter?
- If pre 2010 Carriage, does the rig have an after market Big Foot?
- Independent suspension installed?
- Dual pane or single pane windows?
- Full body paint?
- Disk brakes?
- Dual Air conditioners?
- Built-in EMS?
Prepare photos on your computer
- Rename the photos on your computer BEFORE sending them to the webmaster.
- Put a copy of your photos into a dedicated folder on your hard drive
- Rename the photos, using a naming convention that includes your name and a brief description of the photo. Example:
- Write a short description of the rig. It must include:
- manufacturer's name
- ASKING PRICE
- UNIQUE features or upgrades (see "What to include" above) - Don't include features that are standard on all models!
- Your name, email address, and phone number
Email Photos and Description to Webmaster@CarriageTravelClub.com
- Email your photos as attachments, do not embed them in the body of the email.
- Reduce them before sending if they are greater than 1MG in size
- Portrait photos do not display well in the slideshow. Tops and bottoms will be cut off. Please send only landscape photos.
- Depending on the constraints of YOUR mail server, you should attach no more than 3-4 reduced photos per email.
- Email your description and contact information separately and note how many photos you have separately sent (so we can confirm that we received all of your photos)